Buy Banana Sorbet Feminized Seeds (Sorbet Collection) by DNA Genetics in America


Banana Sorbet Feminized Seeds (Sorbet Collection) – USA Shipping

payment methods
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist
SKU: DNA-BANSORB-FEM Categories: , ,
DNA Genetics Logo

Banana Sorbet Feminized Seeds (Sorbet Collection) For Sale in the U.S.

Buy Banana Sorbet Feminized Seeds (Sorbet Collection) on the net straight away from DNA Genetics with fast and stealth national transport in America.

Banana Sorbet (Sorbet Collection) is a beloved mostly indica marijuana cultivar up for sale as Feminized seeds. Feminized seeds develop solely feminine weed plants whereas typical seeds give masculine and feminine plants at approximately even sets.

Banana Sorbet (Sorbet Collection)’s flowering variety is Regular photoperiod. Auto herb strains bloom ignoring daylight time whereas photo-periodic genetics adapt to sunlight hours.

The Banana OG x Sorbet lineage of Banana Sorbet (Sorbet Collection) lend the bestest traits to this marijuana variety. The finished product has amazing terpenes that create superb scents and essences.

Buying Banana Sorbet Feminized Seeds (Sorbet Collection) by DNA Genetics will allow you to develop this marvelous weed cultivar indoors, outdoors, or somewhere more.

Your Banana Sorbet Feminized Seeds (Sorbet Collection) are swiftly shipped nationally in simply a number of days from buying these herb seeds online.

So many American people use Stellar Seeds as the greatest online seed bank to purchase DNA Genetics offerings at cheap prices. We provide dependable secretive shipping to all areas in the U.S.

As the trusted U.S.-servicing supplier for rare marijuana seeds, Stellar Seeds is driven to shopper happiness. Just reach out to our cheerful customer service in the event you want any help shopping for Banana Sorbet Feminized Seeds (Sorbet Collection) online.

Banana Sorbet (Sorbet Collection) Strain Information

Banana Sorbet is a delightful mix, deriving from Banana OG and Sorbet, culminating in a plant that’s not only manageable in size but also bountiful. This variety is versatile, flourishing indoors, outdoors, or within greenhouse settings, making it a suitable choice for various types of gardeners. Its stature is compact, ensuring it doesn’t consume an excessive amount of space, yet it remarkably yields between 450-500 grams of superior Californian buds.

The flowering phase for Banana Sorbet spans approximately 8-9 weeks, during which it develops large, compact buds enveloped in a thick layer of crystals. This characteristic makes the strain particularly appealing to those interested in producing concentrates or hash, as it promises a new level of quality and potency in their products. The strain’s genetic composition leans towards Indica dominance (70%), providing a calming effect, while the remaining 30% of Sativa genetics adds a pleasant cerebral uplift.

Banana Sorbet is celebrated for its balance, offering a serene, blissful experience without overwhelming sedation, making it a commendable option for both recreational and medicinal users. The intermingling of the Banana OG’s sweet, fruity flavors with the creamy, smooth undertones of Sorbet results in a unique taste and aroma profile that’s both invigorating and comforting.

Banana Sorbet (Sorbet Collection) Grow Guide

Banana Sorbet (Sorbet Collection) is a reasonably straightforward weed cultivar to grow that succeeds in many grow spots.

As soon as your Banana Sorbet Feminized Seeds (Sorbet Collection) have popped up, you may present them with light and water. Provide nutrition when Banana Sorbet (Sorbet Collection) has accomplished its sprouting growing cycle.

The budlets are finished over a flowering time of 8–9 weeks, profusely resiny and blanketed in sugar crystals. Banana Sorbet (Sorbet Collection) provides a rewarding High crop of chronic mostly indica flowers that deliver nice Joyful, Highly effective, Pacifying, Narcotic feelings.

Stellar Seeds encourages the ScrOG process for best harvests when producing this variety indoors to support bud building. Banana Sorbet (Sorbet Collection) behaves notably properly outside with awesome capability. This outstanding weed plant solely requires ample sunshine, moisture, and plant food to succeed.

Spread the love

Strain Data Sheet


DNA Genetics


Euphoric, Powerful, Relaxing, Physical

Flowering Time

8–9 weeks

Flowering Type



Banana OG x Sorbet


Grows Indoors, Grows Outdoors

Medical Properties


Pack Size

3 seeds, 6 seeds




Mostly Indica